Mountain G. Enterprises, Inc. (MGE) is a successful, small family-owned and certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with more than 30 years’ experience providing general construction, vegetation management and professional services for over 30 years. Based out of Placerville, California, MGE has significantly developed its staff to provide services to stakeholders and clients, with equipment and employees stationed in satellite locations throughout the Western region.
To better serve our clients, MGE houses the professional staff needed to get the project going, regardless of budget or size of the project. MGE’s team proficiently utilize advanced GIS applications with a variety of state-of-the-art technology. The use of real-time data allows project progress and productivity to be managed remotely. This technology in conjunction with the effective coordination of our skilled Foresters, Biologists, ISA Certified Arborists®, Environmental Planners, Natural Resource and Restoration Specialists, Geologists, Geographers and GIS personnel, aid to facilitate time-efficient and high-quality project completion.
MGE Cares About Our Environment
Before, during, and after any field work is completed, one of our top priorities is the environment. Implementing a sound and cost-effective restoration project and tending to the ecological concerns of all parties is paramount. As a team, we observe and adhere to state and federal regulations, working towards eliminating and lessening any impact to the environment. Our approach to any project is to supply a staff fluent in the most recent guidelines and regulations needed for project completion. Our professional staff include, but is not limited to the following:
- Arborists certified by International Society of Arboriculture
- Biologists certified and trained in Endangered and Protected Species (EPA)
- Licensed Commercial Pesticide Applicators
- Registered Professional Foresters
- GIS and Technology professionals
- Certified Prescribed Burn Managers
- Professional Wetlands Scientists (PWS)
- Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Natural Resource Managers
Our team supplies the workforce to conduct:
- Regulatory Permitting
- Wetland and Stream Restoration and Mitigation
- Endangered and Threatened Species Consulting
- Utility Right-of-Way Restoration, Planning and Implementation
- Vegetation Inventories and Species Identification
- Biological Surveys and Monitoring
Contact us to learn more about our team and our professional services.